- William Fèvre declared his first crop in 1959. Descended from a family which had lived in the Chablis region for over 250 years, it was only natural that he set up as a winemaker with 7 hectares of vineyards.
- Over the years the domain has acquired new vineyards in Chablis, all located in the historic terroirs. William Fèvre has become one of the biggest land owners in Chablis with 78 hectares of prestigious vineyards, of which 15.9 are classified as Premiers Crus and 15.2 as Grand Crus.
- Petit Chablis is a perfect introduction to the world of Chablis’ fine wines.
- Bouquet marked by great freshness. Fruity, floral and mineral notes. A light and lively wine.
- Perfect food pairing: Moules marinière.
|Region Produced In||Burgundy (Chablis)|
|Liquid volume||750 Millilitres|
|Alcohol Content||13 Percent by Volume|
|Wine type||White Wine, Sparkling Wine|
|Package weight||1.32 Kilograms|