- HEART OF PROVENCE – William Chase has been the proud owner of Domaine St Jean de Villecroze since 2015 when he fell in love with the estate, nestled in the rolling hills of Provence
- TASTING NOTES – Selladore Rose, Previously called Williams Chase Rosé is a beautiful pale shade of pink. Flavours of soft red fruit, white peach and melon sit on a bone-dry backdrop of savoury Provençal herbs. A beautiful rich texture and mouthfeel are balanced with bounteous acidity, imparting a wonderful freshness to the wine.
- FOOD PAIRING – Enjoy this wine with Asian dishes and for a sweeter side Macaroons.
- STYLISH BOTTLE – William Chase signature bottle is striking and makes for a perfect gift item.
- SUMMER DRINKING – The perfect bottle to enjoy with friends this summer time.
|Region Produced In||Provence|
|Liquid volume||750 Millilitres|
|Wine maker||William Chase|
|Alcohol Content||13 Percent by Volume|
|Wine type||Rosé Wine|