Skip to content (Press Enter)
The Cotswolds Distillery – Old Tom Gin – 42% ABV – 50 cl
Out of stock
- HOW WE MAKE IT – Botanicals and neutral grain spirit made from wheat are distilled, collecting only the purest part of the run (hearts), before adding filtered water and a touch of sugar syrup
- THE COTSWOLDS TASTE – Sweet, woody notes from liquorice root, balanced with light spice from the ginger, zesty orange citrus and rounded off with a hint of cardamom.
- BEST WAYS TO SERVE – We enjoy our Old Tom neat, garnished with fresh orange peel, or why not try a Tom Collins cocktail by adding lemon juice, soda and sugar syrup.
- FINEST INGREDIENTS – We add juniper, coriander and angelica to our flavourless base spirit, together with fresh orange peel, liquorice root, ground ginger, caraway and cardamom.
- First curated in the 18th century, Old Toms were popular as a sweeter alternative to the gins of the day. Various stories exist, with Tom Cats and Old Toms having been intertwined throughout history.
||The Cotswolds Distillery
||42 Percent by Volume