- Old Sins Navy Strength Gin blends the complex flavours of nine botanicals, including Opium Poppy Seeds. The result? A distinctive and delicious taste with soft floral undernotes for your enjoyment!
- Old Sins harks back to 18th Century prohibition and what was a tumultuous time in Scottish history. Daring smugglers risked life and limb for what they considered to be a basic human right – the right to drink gin.
- When mixed with lemon juice or tonic the gin undergoes a visually stunning natural reaction, transforming from a deep purple colour to blood red.
- A deceptively strong Navy Strength gin at 57.5% ABV, Old Sins brings to you excitement and exhilaration through its combination of nine dynamic botanicals. The daring flavours of Opium Poppy Seeds are joined by Juniper, Coriander, Winter Savoury, Angelica Root, Scots Lovage, Lemon Balm, Lemon Verbena and Geranium.
- Handcrafted in Scotland, this small-batch powerfully refreshing gin is smuggled to your door (legally of course!) in a stunningly designed bottle. It makes for the perfect gift or an eye-catching party centerpiece.
- Old Sins Gin works great in cocktails, or simply serve over crushed ice, with a light tonic and twist of lemon or lime. Raise a glass to the spirits of the smugglers with this timeless gin!
Brand Smugglers Spirits Flavour Citrus Alcohol Content 57.5 Percent by Volume Alcohol type Gin Package weight 0.97 Kilograms