|Brand||T Crusoe Treasure “Atesorado en el fondo del mar”|
|Liquid volume||75 Centilitres|
|Region Produced In||Spain|
|Body description||Full bodied yet fresh.|
|Alcohol Content||14 Percent by Volume|
|Allergen information||Contains: Sulphites|
|Package weight||2.16 Kilograms|
- Pure marine soul: Grape-based wines that the sea provides its maximum evolutionary expression, turning them into great treasures of enology. Every bottle comes in a specially designed gift box featuring beautifully detailed watercolor paintings of native marine life.
- Shiraz. Aged for 14 months in French oak and undersea treasuring for 15 months. Recommended serving temperature: 14ºC (57ºF). Alcohol Content: 14% Vol.
- VIRTUAL WINE TASTING. We organize for you a free virtual tasting totally personalized and teached by our team of professionals. More information at: underwaterwine.com/en/virtual-wine-tasting/
- Attention: The wax that covers the mouth of the bottle may arrive damaged due to its fragility after underwater treasuring process. This fact does not affect the quality of the wine. In case of doubt, contact us directly.
- During our elaboration process we do not use clarification of animal origin.
- Ideal gift for wine lovers or for special celebrations or occasions: anniversary, wedding, mother’s day, father’s day, birthday, Valentine’s day…