- We are inquisitive in creation. We are bold with flavour. We are loyal to nature. So, follow your nose, meet some of the world’s best friends and Australia’s best wines
- Nose: Yellow nectarine and peach with hints of almond butter. Taste: A vibrant mix of citrus and melon supported by toasted notes.
- Pickles the black and white collie, was known for finding the stolen trophy just before the 1966 World Cup. Like Pickles, we like to uncover every aspect of uniqueness when making our wine.
- Great wine for everyday dishes such as a cheese platter, pasta carbonara or a caprese salad.
- This is a great wine to enjoy everyday but it’s also an amazing gift for any animal lover!
|Brand||Leaps and Bounds|
|Alcohol Content||13 Percent by Volume|
|Wine type||White Wine|
|Allergen information||Contains: Sulphites|
|Package weight||1 Kilograms|