- 1 x 75cl Hampton Water French Rose 13.5% ABV
- Hampton Water Rose is made famous by its rather unexpected creators, iconic Rock star Jon Bon Jovi and his son Jesse. The name and bottle design are inspired by Bon Jovi’s summer vacations in the New York Hamptons, and captures the spirit shared between the chic Hamptons and the equally stylish South of France.
- Produced in collaboration with French winemaker Gerard Bertrand, this unique rose is made primarily from the Grenache grape variety (70%), blended with Cinsault (20%) and Mourvèdre (10%), both traditional grapes of the French Mediterranean.
- It is fresh and lively with distinctive minerality and a long-lasting finish, intensified by ageing in French oak barrels. Intense aromas of red fruit, citrus and a touch of spice are followed by moreish flavours of strawberry, melon, and white cherry. A dash of minerality imparts depth through to a long-lasting finish.
- Perfect as an aperitif or paired with salads, sushi, or grilled fish.
|Varietal designation||Cinsaut, Grenache, Mourvedre|
|Liquid volume||750 Millilitres|
|Alcohol Content||13.5 Percent by Volume|
|Wine type||Rosé Wine, Red Wine|
|Allergen information||Contains: Sulphites|