- Glasgow Gin is a fun, fresh and fruity gin bursting with real Glaswegian character. As bold and cheeky as the city that inspired it, the delicate summer elderflowers give it a soft and sweet side, with a surprisingly sherbety finish that delivers a fun twist however you mix it up.
- To capture such a distinctive character, we knew it had to be bold and cheeky but also have a soft and sweet side. The result is a gin unlike any other we’ve ever made – fun, fresh and fruity, yet with a surprisingly soft sweetness and sherbety finish.
- A smooth and sleek craft gin finished with a lingering tang of berries and sherbet. Fragrant aromas of summer berries with just the gentlest hint of mint and basil.
- Our Gin is distilled to our own special recipe in Tradeston in the heart of Glasgow. It’s a proud tribute to the people who inspired it, with every delicious drop capturing the true spirit of the city.
- Simple serve: add 50ml of Glasgow Gin to a large copa glass filled with cubed ice. Top with Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water, garnish with a slice of pear or twist of lime.
Brand GLASGOW Gin 10 botanicals it´s pure gallus! Flavour Citrus, Floral, Fruity Alcohol Content 43.3 Percent by Volume Alcohol type Gin Allergen information Contains: Gluten Free