- THE PERFECT SPARKLING DRINK FOR ANY CELEBRATION: Refreshing and elegant expression of FIOL, with the Pinot Noir shining through, showcasing a harmonious palate and persistent finish. Be it ocean-side, at home or a garden party, elevate any Rosé experience with FIOL Rosé, which makes it the perfect sparkling partner-in-crime for any celebration that calls for a little extra “Di non so che”.
- TASTING NOTES: FIOL Rosé is a more complex wine, with an olfactory profile where the Pinot Noir recalls fruity notes of a variety of berries, and a floral note of rose, richer and with a wonderful versatility to pair with food.
- MADE IN ITALY: FIOL has deep-rooted foundations in the history and culture of Treviso, also known as the heart of the Prosecco D.O.C. area. This is why it is produced only with the best Glera grape grown in the Treviso and Venice area. FIOL’s wine vision, flavour profile and quality control are overseen by Marzio Pol, an expert in the wine and sparkling wine industry.
- AWARDS: FIOL is proud to collaborate with some of the best Michelin starred chefs in the world, such as Gordon Ramsey and Davide Oldani. Embodying the true taste of Italy, FIOL Rosé has recently been awarded Double Gold at the 2021 Prosecco Masters – The Drinks Business and Berliner Wine Trophy.
- THE ITALIAN WAY OF LIFE: FIOL was created by three long-time friends as a commitment to sharing the best of what Treviso has to offer to the world more widely. Rooted in the winemaking traditions of generations past, FIOL embraces the Italian lifestyle and culture, blending tradition with innovation.