- ELEVATE ANY EXPERIENCE: Spice up your cocktails and create a unique Aperol Spritz, or drink it by the glass to celebrate important events, weddings or birthdays. FIOL pairs perfectly with every celebration, picnics, lazy Sunday brunch or dinner. With limited acidity and moderate alcohol content, FIOL Prosecco Extra Dry is lively and refreshing on the palate.
- TASTING NOTES: FIOL Prosecco Extra Dry has a light golden colour and displays a bouquet of wisteria flowers, acacia and the tangy sweetness of a mature crab apple. Lively and refreshing, combining savoury and sweet flavours, ending on notes of Mediterranean spices and lemons. It pairs beautifully with the flavours of modern international cuisine, as well as with traditional Italian dishes.
- MADE IN ITALY: FIOL has deep-rooted foundations in the history and culture of Treviso, also known as the heart of the Prosecco D.O.C. area. This is why it is produced only with the best Glera grape grown in the Treviso and Venice area. FIOL’s wine vision, flavour profile and quality control are overseen by Marzio Pol, an expert in the wine and sparkling wine industry.
- AWARDS: FIOL is proud to collaborate with some of the best Michelin starred chefs in the world, such as Gordon Ramsey and Davide Oldani. Extra Dry FIOL Prosecco has been awarded Gold at the 2018 Decanter Asia Wine Awards and the 2018 Prosecco Masters – The Drinks Business.
- THE ITALIAN WAY OF LIFE: FIOL was created by three long-time friends as a commitment to sharing the best of what Treviso has to offer to the world more widely. Rooted in the winemaking traditions of generations past, FIOL embraces the Italian lifestyle and culture, blending tradition with innovation.
|Region Produced In||Veneto|
|Liquid volume||75 Centilitres|
|Wine maker||Marzio Pol|
|Alcohol Content||11 Percent by Volume|
|Wine type||Sparkling Wine|
|Allergen information||Contains: Sulphites|