- Rosé is the great wine of the Provençal summer . Now known and appreciated globally , and increasingly appreciated all year round , Provençal Rosé , as a category , seems well on its way to becoming one of the worlds favourite wines.
- Coulombaud Rosé is light coloured , fresh and full of red fruit flavours. The wine is Syrah based , and with AOC certification , as opposed to the Cinsault base of so many Rosé table wines, and derived from carefully harvested hand picked and sorted grapes.
- Our Rosé is given the exactly same care and attention during the vinification process as the reds, and can be ordered with a guarantee of satisfaction. It is the perfect wine to accompany lunch of almost anything on a summers day.
- Coulombaud wines are all produced under the strict organic methods, systems and controls of the French Ecocert organisation, without the use of herbicides , pesticides or other toxic chemicals. No animal products are allowed in the filtration systems , so the wine is also suitable for Vegans
- In addition to taking great care to build a truly sustainable and biodiverse area within the surrounding forests and mountains a state-of-the-art winery has been built, which sits perfectly alongside the ancient buildings , beautiful walks , fountains , wells, gardens, olive groves and sculptures overlooking the three vineyards nestling within the valley. The Mistral wind also contributes as an ally from time to time by refreshing the vines with its cooling breezes.
|Region Produced In||Provence|
|Liquid volume||750 Centilitres|
|Wine maker||Coulombaud Vineyards|
|Alcohol Content||13.5 Percent by Volume|
|Wine type||Rosé Wine, Red Wine|