Skip to content (Press Enter)
Chapel Down Bacchus White Wine, 75 cl
Out of stock
About this item
- Award-winning English white wine from England’s leading wine producer, Chapel Down.
- Aromatic, fresh and fragrant in style, with aromas of melon, papaya and nettle.
- The palate has crisp flavours of citrus and tropical fruit which leads to a light and refreshing finish.
- Fruit is 100% Bacchus grape and sourced from vineyards in Kent, Essex and Sussex, and then whole-bunch pressed and fermented at cool temperatures to retain the aromatic purity.
- An ideal pairing to seafood, summer salads or Thai cuisine.
- Best served chilled.
- Winner of Wine GB Silver Award 2020.